Contact us for a quote!
Our Commitment to Safety:
1. We will always do a site analysis before beginning. This will also entail discussion with you on the best and safest possible flight path.
2. We will always complete a full check on the equipment prior to flight.
3. We commit to not fly over objects/property/people in a way that pose significant safety risks.
4. We will not fly in adverse weather conditions.
5. We have in place redundant fail-safe mechanisms that will bring the aerial vehicle to a safe landing upon loss of communication signal.
6. Actual flight time will be at our discretion, contingent on various safety factors during time of flight..
Aerial Videography Permit:
1. By law, any aerial flight conducted in Singapore has to be approved by three agencies: (1) Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS); (2) Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF); (3) Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
2. Application of permit will take approximately 2 weeks.
3. Prior permission has to be obtained before flying over private property.
4. To aid a fast and smooth-sailing permit application, we may require your assistance to provide certain documentation prior to flight.